Original topic:

Samsung Dex open apps in full screen?

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
ssimon127
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets

I really enjoy using Samsung dex with my mouse and keyboard (for work). The only thing that is ever so slightly annoying me is getting apps to open in full screen automatically instead of manually have to expand them. Anything? Tab s8 plus running 6.1.

6 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

The apps should, and do on my Tab S8U, resize to they size and position that they were at when they were closed. 

I did a search and a couple of people who had this problem fixed it by changing to HD resolution and then changing back to FHD

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
ssimon127
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Thanks man I'll try this out!
0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Tablets

Let me know of it works please

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes
ssimon127
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
So resizing the window manually saves so when you open it next time it's the same size. I was more referring to using dex like a PC and when you open the app it automatically goes into full screen mode. That still doesn't work.
0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Tablets

So that works for me.  Are you using  classic DeX? 

Bill
---
0 Likes
ssimon127
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
No, the new one but I liked classic dex better. Maybe I'll switch back and try that
0 Likes