JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy tab A8 WiFi Connection Issues

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
PeachyJayy
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

It doesn't keep wifi connection even if sitting in the same room as the wifi equipment, buffers like I ran out of wifi which makes no sense hence my issue with this tablet. No additional apps are running in the background and there's high speed net as well. 

3 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Forget the the Tab's current wifi connection to your router and power cycle both the Tab and the router, then create the connection again and see if that helps. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
PeachyJayy
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Thank you but I don't even know what means sorry
0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

On your Tab go to Settings->WiFi and then press on the name of your wifi connection to the router.  Once the menu pops up find "Forget" and press that to delete the connection. 

Then go to the Router and unplug it for 30 seconds and then plug it back in

Now power off your tablet completely.  Once it's off turn it back on  again.

Onct the tablet and router are back on, go to Settings->WiFi in the tablet and find the name of the router connection and connect. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV