JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tablet won't boot

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Crockett1
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8 inch (2017 model) that won’t boot. I thought it just needed its battery charged but after leaving it on the charger overnight, it still won’t wake up when I press the boot button. The tablet was warm when I unplugged it but it still won’t wake up. Is there anything I can do to get the tablet to boot?

3 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

If leaving it on charge and it still won't Boot you would need to have it serviced to see what the issue might be 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Jdy1
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I have a tablet model SM-T580 it probably would have work if it had a play store on it so I had a problem try to open apps so I got **bleep** of an put in storage you all wouldn't trade it in
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Press and hold Power and Vol Down until it starts to boot.  make take up to a minute and may take multiple tries. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes