JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S pen air actions don't work

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
gr33nringz
Constellation
Options
Tablets

So I recently bought a tablet a few days ago that includes an Spen. Everything about the tablet works fine, but there are some issues I had with the Spen. I tried connecting the Spen to my tablet to charge it but I see no response from it. I also tried to play around with the settings to see if I can reconnect the Spen by pressing the button like it suggested, but the button doesn't work. When I write or draw using the Spen it works just fine; it's just it won't connect/charge and the button/air actions don't work. Is there any way to fix this problem?

6 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Which tablet and is it new? 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
gr33nringz
Constellation
Options
Tablets

It's the Galaxy Tab S9 FE+. I bought one from ebay and it was an open box order. It was in good condition and I see no wear on it. The tablet works fine but it's just the Spen that is the issue here.

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

I don't think the S9FE supports a Bluetooth S-pen or Air Actions.  It does have a magnetic storage but no charging or connection. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

@gr33nringz Air actions are not supported on that tablet as @bill-e mentioned. Checkout this article -> https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084724/#:~:text=Note%3A%20Air%20actions%20are%20avail...

Spunkylittledude
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
She/He is talking about the spen that comes with it
0 Likes
Spunkylittledude
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets

You need to click the button on there then click actions, then it will show the actions you can do, And take note you have to hold the button for it to work, and some actions are for like YouTube, Spotify etc.

0 Likes