JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Feature Request: add a small clock that is visible when using apps on the watch

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
yashpal
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Samsung can a small clock if we are in app or something we should able to view a smasmall clock I don't know why samsung don't have this feature 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
yashpal
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
For watch
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
It would be up to the app developer to include a clock inside of the app, but since they are limited space on the watch, they normally don't include a clock.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

yashpal
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

But why Samsung make that a UI feature

0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Like I said they are limited space on the Watch screen to include the clock and all of the app info so they select not to include the clock in the apps 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Watch

I don't understand what you are saying.  If I enter an app on my watch, there is a small digital clock on the top of the screen.  I've tried several apps, and it's always there except in things like Samsung Health, contacts and phone (most system functions).  Do you not see what time it is before you go to the apps screen?

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes