Original topic:

Missing voicemail app

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Nmartin61
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I just upgraded from an S10+ to an S23+. My voicemail app/icon is gone. I'm told is carrier based and that I have to contact the carrier. I didn't have to do that with my S10+, it just came with it. My carrier charges extra. Help 😬😞
0 Likes
7 Replies
ImpossibleBox
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
Some phone models come Cartier branded when you purchase with them and would have their software preinstalled. But you can often just download your carrier's voice-mail app on the Google Playstore: is it not there?
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
No, it's not. It's a Verizon thing, Spectrum uses Verizon. only locked devices can have Visual voicemail. Not to be confused with transcription services.
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
Who is your carrier?
0 Likes
Nmartin61
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Spectrum
0 Likes
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S22
You can't find it anymore, I have it on my phone because itvtransfered from phone to phone to phone.

I have a copy of the apk I pulled from APK MIRROR, site using a Quick share link. Let me know if it works for you!

https://quickshare.samsungcloud.com/aa73LYHKxjvQ
0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

Try the My Spectrum app

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes
SaveFerris23
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Do you see the app when you swipe up from the home screen?
If not, enter "Voicemail" in the search box at the top of that same screen. The icon should appear. You can then long-press the icon and it will give you the option to "Add to home" (or something similar).
0 Likes