Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pezimak

macrumors 68040
May 1, 2021
Ok, having come to my senses a little and concluded I don’t need to buy another Xbox, I’ll stick with my PS5, I can stream Xbox games anyway on my new Mac when I get it. I am tempted by the PS5 Slim, I just look at my PS5 and can‘t help think how big it is!

Do you get used to its big size? I’ve had it 6 months now.

Pezimak

macrumors 68040
May 1, 2021
Refraining to do the obvious joke.

I’ve moved it a bit and it’s more comfortable now, er I mean it’s a bit more palatable, er…. With Sony‘s reputation if a Pro model exists I hate to think how big it is, will it come on wheels as it’s so large?

I bought God Of War Ragnarok at the weekend second hand for it, I have only played about 20 minutes so far but by God to me it looks proper next gen! Really surprised at the graphics. I’ve tried to play it some more but I just fall asleep every time I try to play currently lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Populus

tranceking26

macrumors 65816
Apr 16, 2013
Has anybody recently bought the Pulse Elite headset?

I'm wondering if there's still connection issues that were reported by many folk. There's been no mention of it in update notes for the console.

Ifti

macrumors 68040
Dec 14, 2010
UK
Has anybody recently bought the Pulse Elite headset?

I'm wondering if there's still connection issues that were reported by many folk. There's been no mention of it in update notes for the console.

Bought. And returned. Twice.
As far as I'm aware it seems to be interference with other wireless devices that are close by, for which I can't see there being any fix......

Reactions: tranceking26

Reverend Benny

macrumors 6502a
Apr 28, 2017
Europe
As far as I'm aware it seems to be interference with other wireless devices that are close by, for which I can't see there being any fix......
Good feedback, have been thinking the same thing of getting Sony's own headset.
Makes it an easy choice to go for Steelseries then :)

tranceking26

macrumors 65816
Apr 16, 2013
Good feedback, have been thinking the same thing of getting Sony's own headset.
Makes it an easy choice to go for Steelseries then :)

Could you share these please?

That's a big shame, but thanks for letting me know.

Ifti

macrumors 68040
Dec 14, 2010
UK
Many users on another forum I visit have stated they get regular disconnects every 10 mins or so - I'm surprised Sony havent done anything about it TBH.
I only had one or two disconnects, but I was within my returns period and it was enough to put me off and request a refund while I was still able to. Shame as they were quite comfy as well!

Reactions: tranceking26

tranceking26

macrumors 65816
Apr 16, 2013
Many users on another forum I visit have stated they get regular disconnects every 10 mins or so - I'm surprised Sony havent done anything about it TBH.
I only had one or two disconnects, but I was within my returns period and it was enough to put me off and request a refund while I was still able to. Shame as they were quite comfy as well!
Yeah I've been looking for any updates on this issue for ages, but there's nothing from either Sony or the YouTubers I follow. Every 10 mins would drive me nuts!

Macalicious2011

macrumors 68000
May 15, 2011
London
This week I have purchased Spiderman Miles Morales on PC. It's fascinating, as an Xbox owner, to play PS5 games without owning a PS.

So far the game it great. I considered buying Remastered but chose MM because combat is more dynamic and I don't mind the shorter lenght. Sometimes I get a bit bored if games are too long or have repetative missions.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.