Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RigSatMe

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2019
You can see pixels in a video?
What kind of video did you watch?
The pass through may show artifacts if there’s poor lighting. That has nothing to do with resolution, and it would happen with any device that has pass through.
I watched built-in video for demo. Photos app, TV app. I presume more pixel in Photo app, due to iPhone 15 can shoot now only in 1080p for Apple Vision Pro.

Amazing Iceman

macrumors 603
Nov 8, 2008
Florida, U.S.A.
I watched built-in video for demo. Photos app, TV app. I presume more pixel in Photo app, due to iPhone 15 can shoot now only in 1080p for Apple Vision Pro.
Well, watching a lower resolution video on a high resolution TV will usually show some artifacts and/or pixelization. That doesn’t mean your TV is bad, just that the media you are watching is not good enough.

Reactions: fatTribble

MacMan988

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2012
Does Apple allow you to return the AVP if you have previously bought and returned it once before?

I'm starting to see some YouTubers buy it for the second time after returning it.

Such as this guy:

Amazing Iceman

macrumors 603
Nov 8, 2008
Florida, U.S.A.
Does Apple allow you to return the AVP if you have previously bought and returned it once before?

I'm starting to see some YouTubers buy it for the second time after returning it.

Such as this guy:
I don’t see why they wouldn’t accept the return.
And at the same time, I don’t see why you would want to return it again. Well… give it a second try and let us know what your impressions are this second time.
Best wishes!

MacMan988

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2012
I don’t see why they wouldn’t accept the return.
And at the same time, I don’t see why you would want to return it again. Well… give it a second try and let us know what your impressions are this second time.
Best wishes!

Thanks! I'm not gonna return mine. Vision Pro isn't perfect, but it is the tech item I bought that felt like something new in very long time. I've heard that some YouTubers are buying the AVP just to post review videos and they don't have any intention to keep it at all.

Macaholic868

macrumors 65816
Feb 2, 2017
Have to keep it. Was a gift.

You don’t have to keep it. You can always sell it on eBay or via some other method even if what you’re selling is in an open box or lightly used version. So I’d say unless it’s a present from the wife and/or kids so long as you included them on the proceeds from the sale (perhaps a nice, quick vacation or something to that effect) I’d think that you could still unload it at upwards of $2,000 unless it’s got more damage than some very light scratches, etc

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.