JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[Feature Request] Internet Browser: Restore Stacked Tabs

(Topic created: 06-07-2024 09:29 PM)
AskaLangly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Stacked tabs were removed from this release of Samsung Internet.

Please bring them back as it is productive to use. Thanks.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
69 Replies
Rodin10
Constellation
Options

We need this back, switching tabs becomes completely undoable with one hand on a bigger phone (S24 Ultra)

Reidmaki
Constellation
Options

BRING BACK STACKED TABS!

JpCrXsN
Constellation
Options

There are several posts regarding the latest update about the 'new' browsing view options that came with the update. Specifically removing the 'stacked tabs' option. One suggestion was to remove the latest update but not guidance on how to do this. My main concern is, is Samsung going to correct this or ignore our concerns? How do we get a direct answer from Samsung instead to rely on community share of hopeful suggestions?

userojOVm50zaq
Constellation
Options

Yes please! I was using this setting. There was no need to remove it in the first place!

userSMCbu61jmG
Constellation
Options
Bring it back!
Cov
Constellation
Options

Why is this topic marked as solved? Losing data to make a change isent a solution. Now get e real fix, pronto 

dspss
Constellation
Options

Please return it !!!

Maojasvi
Constellation
Options

Yes, they should bring it back. Not just productivity is hampered, but also it looks weird 😑 

0 Likes
Members_Sll0y4a
Asteroid
Options

Why did you remove stacked tabs options? Please bring them back. The options now are not productive. I removed samsung internet  to factory setting and got my stacked tabs back and now they are removed  again

0 Likes
useroR39HEqA0g
Constellation
Options

Need stacked tabs, please! Have been a Samsung user for 15+ years, and this is the first request I've made!

0 Likes