Original topic:

Samsung 34” Odyssey G5 1000R Curved Flickering

(Topic created: 05-28-2024 02:38 PM)
kujouchicken
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello,

My Samsung 34” Odyssey G5 1000R Curved just started flickering recently and its so bad. I already connected the monitor to another Graphics card and noticed that the issue remains.

The current version on my monitor is M-T5534GCPA-1005.3

I read other posts where that version fixed the flickering issue but that was a year ago. Now i have that issue. 

All of the drivers on my PC are up to date. Is there a software update im missing for this monitor? If so could I please have it?

Product Information

Model: LC34G55TWWMXZN

Current Version: M-T5534GCPA-1005.3

Thank you.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
samiandreson
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

If your Samsung 34” Odyssey G5 1000R Curved monitor is flickering, start by checking and securing all cable connections, and try using different cables if needed. Update your graphics drivers to the latest version and ensure your monitor’s refresh rate matches its native setting. Disable adaptive sync (FreeSync/G-Sync) in both the monitor’s settings and your GPU control panel. Check for any available firmware updates from Samsung, and try connecting the monitor to another device to rule out issues with your computer. If the problem persists, consider performing a factory reset on the monitor or contacting Samsung support for further assistance.

View solution in context

2 Replies
waseemalwaysonline
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

It seems your Samsung 34” Odyssey G5 monitor is flickering despite trying different graphics cards and having up-to-date PC drivers. You've already installed version M-T5534GCPA-1005.3, which was supposed to fix this issue previously. To resolve the flickering problem, consider checking for any newer software updates specific to your monitor model on Samsung's support website or contacting their customer support for assistance.

0 Likes
Solution
samiandreson
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

If your Samsung 34” Odyssey G5 1000R Curved monitor is flickering, start by checking and securing all cable connections, and try using different cables if needed. Update your graphics drivers to the latest version and ensure your monitor’s refresh rate matches its native setting. Disable adaptive sync (FreeSync/G-Sync) in both the monitor’s settings and your GPU control panel. Check for any available firmware updates from Samsung, and try connecting the monitor to another device to rule out issues with your computer. If the problem persists, consider performing a factory reset on the monitor or contacting Samsung support for further assistance.