Original topic:

M8 Monitor

(Topic created: Friday)
longle010196
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hi everyone,

I just bought an M8 monitor. I tried to add apps to my media section. However, i could not open “apps” in the media section to see all my installed apps on my monitor to add them to the home. Any have the same problem as me?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend trying the information in the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshoot/TSG10000062/. If this does not help then this will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options.

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend trying the information in the following link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshoot/TSG10000062/. If this does not help then this will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options.

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.