Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
UK
That’s the question when it launches in uk

Hopefully they allow it to work with iPad app

therealriley

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2015
Will have to wait for the UK store to go live I guess, and see if they’ve allowed the iPad app to be available on it. Fingers crossed! Need it for watching their Sports channels.

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
UK
Will have to wait for the UK store to go live I guess, and see if they’ve allowed the iPad app to be available on it. Fingers crossed! Need it for watching their Sports channels.
I may buy it just for this lol and channels like TNT sports for example i would get good use out of it no doubt. I'm a sport nut

therealriley

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2015
I may buy it just for this lol and channels like TNT sports for example i would get good use out of it no doubt. I'm a sport nut
Yeah same here.

Media/sports would be my main thing. Added bonus being the Mac display.

I’m still undecided though. But suspect if I get a demo I’ll end up getting one (at least to try for 14 days during the returns window!)

Reactions: The Game 161

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Original poster
Dec 15, 2010
UK
Yeah same here.

Media/sports would be my main thing. Added bonus being the Mac display.

I’m still undecided though. But suspect if I get a demo I’ll end up getting one (at least to try for 14 days during the returns window!)
I know it sounds bad but I may at least try and it return it if I can’t justify cost

therealriley

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2015
I know it sounds bad but I may at least try and it return it if I can’t justify cost
Yeah I've never done it in the past, but given this is a whole new product, I'd definitely have to think long and hard if I actually like it after using it. Where as with an iPhone or iPad etc, you know what you get.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.