Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

symonsl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2017
When I try to start up a netflix show on supercut, I get "Error E100". Unable to play content instantly. Anybody have a solution to this? I contacted support, but they have not provided a solution.

Roller

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2003
When I try to start up a netflix show on supercut, I get "Error E100". Unable to play content instantly. Anybody have a solution to this? I contacted support, but they have not provided a solution.
Works fine here. I suggest you delete and reinstall the app, then login to Netflix again.

Reactions: Polinsky

symonsl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2017
Works fine here. I suggest you delete and reinstall the app, then login to Netflix again.
I tried that to no avail. It appears that the problem is only with some content. It happens with "Resident Alien", but not with "Breaking Bad" for instance.

Roller

macrumors 68030
Jun 25, 2003
I tried that to no avail. It appears that the problem is only with some content. It happens with "Resident Alien", but not with "Breaking Bad" for instance.
Over the years, I've had problems playing some content on the Apple TV Netflix app, usually getting an unhelpful error message. Does Resident Alien play on your other devices?

symonsl

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2017
Over the years, I've had problems playing some content on the Apple TV Netflix app, usually getting an unhelpful error message. Does Resident Alien play on your other devices?
Yes, it works on my Apple TV and on Safari on my AVP

HDFan

Contributor
Jun 30, 2007
1. I have Prime Video setup. How do I setup Netflix - don't see any settings for connecting services.

2. Tried theater environment for a Prime Video. Got the sound but just the splash page for the video, not the video.

Just upated to latest version.

IMG_0171 (1).jpeg

Updated: turns out there was another window where the video was correctly playing in the enviroment. Don't know what this window was.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.