Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Cockney Rebel

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Nov 16, 2018
historically we had "spring" and "fall" colors and we had "spring" this year, so no.
But, they might release bands for the Olympics, they did so in 2016 and I think there were some for the 2021 one, so we'll have to see about that.
Thanks for the reply.

shakopeemn

macrumors regular
Jul 29, 2014
Not buying more until they bring back the magnetic leather straps. Deleting leather, by Apple, was a big mistake! FineWoven is crap!

My wife had the California Poppy (kind of tan) leather strap and the color wore off terribly. I don't think the leather were the best watch strap by Apple.

mikedis

macrumors 603
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma
2024 Olympic/International Bands are in production and to be announced soon. Probably no summer bands other than those this year.

Jackbequickly

macrumors 68030
Aug 6, 2022
My wife had the California Poppy (kind of tan) leather strap and the color wore off terribly. I don't think the leather were the best watch strap by Apple.

‘They are my choice for years now. I never had the poppy and always bought the black and some still look like new when over w years old.

Bichon

macrumors regular
Oct 17, 2019
The Apple leather case on my iPhone 14 Pro is not wearing nearly as nicely as the one on my iPhone 11 Pro did. The color is more on the leather than in it. I suspect Apple moved to a more eco friendly tanning process before deciding to eliminate leather entirely. Or maybe just moved to using a lower grade of leather to boost profits. That said, if I wanted a leather phone case (I do) or a leather watch strap, I’d sooner buy a third party alternative than a synthetic replacement like Finewoven.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.