Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JuanF

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 17, 2024
Ok, so I ordered an apple pencil and smart folio with my Gift Card. Turns out system takes the full amount that is supposed to take (total minus a 100 dollar from promotional BTS GC) but the apple pencil appears as we are waiting for your payment.

I called yesterday and they told me they don't know why the system is claiming 15 dollars when the full amount is taken, and its not even like the system lets them charge me this 15 dollars because, basically, they would go over the order amount which wouldn't make sense.

They escalated to payments team and got reached out within an hour saying it was resolved and decided to wait until this morning to see if the error persists. Guess what, I wake up to the same error.

Called again, they escalated the issue again and now not only the apple pencil appears as we are waiting for your payment, the smart folio too. Have you ever had this happen?

JuanF

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 17, 2024
Appears to be back to normal! maybe some sort of bug but glad they were ale tos ort it out!

Reactions: _Mitchan1999
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.