Scheduled Maintenance on July 16th

The Apple Support Community ‘Search’ functionality will temporarily be unavailable July 16th, 1:00am – 3:00am PDT. Thank you for your patience as we work behind the scenes to improve the community.

Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

iPad not charging

My IPad stopped charging a while back, I’ve tried multiple different cables and outlets. Nothing works, but if it fully dies, I plug it up and just not touch it it’ll charge to 100, but it’ll never show the charging icon at all. I took it to the Apple Store but all they told me was I need to replace it.

Posted on Jul 6, 2024 6:59 PM

1 reply

Jul 7, 2024 4:38 AM in response to ayeitsyamami

ayeitsyamami wrote:

My IPad stopped charging a while back, I’ve tried multiple different cables and outlets. Nothing works, but if it fully dies, I plug it up and just not touch it it’ll charge to 100, but it’ll never show the charging icon at all. I took it to the Apple Store but all they told me was I need to replace it.

Having received a diagnosis from Apple's Technicians, you have your answer. The iPad has a fault - for which the remedy is replacement of the iPad.

iPad not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.