Scheduled Maintenance on July 16th

The Apple Support Community ‘Search’ functionality will temporarily be unavailable July 16th, 1:00am – 3:00am PDT. Thank you for your patience as we work behind the scenes to improve the community.

Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

NRC app on Apple Watch suddenly not working

The Nike Run Club app on my Apple Watch 3 suddenly stop working last week. The complication disappeared. When I scroll down the list of apps on the watch, NRC no longer listed. But from my iPhone XR, under the Apple Watch app, I see that Nike Run Club is listed (see screen shot). But when I go into it, it shows NRC is INSTALLED, but I can not slide the button to "Show App on Apple Watch".

I have tried

1)delete NRC from my iPhone,

2)reset Apple Watch with "Erase Apple Watch Content and Setting".

3)reboot both devices.

4) re-download NRC on the phone.

5) NRC app on phone still not connecting to Apple watch (under settings/device). But Bluetooth shows it is connected to the watch.

6) Apple watch still showing the and behaving teh same manner :(

Help anyone ??

Posted on Nov 14, 2023 2:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2023 8:15 AM

I have series 3 with cellular and it is the same issue not working.

Similar questions

12 replies

Dec 12, 2023 5:56 PM in response to steath

Since Series 3 cellular is still supported, have you tried resetting the Location and Privacy setting ? There are lots of posting that resolves this issue on supported Apple Watch.

On you iPhone, Goto Settings, then General, then Transfer or Reset iPhone, then Reset, then select Reset Location and Privacy.

After this, when you open NRC again, it will ask you about Privacy permission again.

Good luck !

Dec 12, 2023 5:47 PM in response to J_PUK

I have had the same problem! watch 9 - iphone 13 all updated

I resolved it in this way:

¡ search in the WATCH el Appstore, try to download the NRC to the watch.

In my case, the Appstore told, that I have been in the wrong region of the Appstore (different to the iphone)

change this, then download the App to the WATCH,

after doing this, check the NRC app in your iphone !!

GOOD LUCK

NRC app on Apple Watch suddenly not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.