Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth not working after iOS 16.4

I recently update to iOS 16.4 and since then haven’t been able to connect to bluetooth. None of my devices are able to be found by my phone (XR) and no new devices are able to connect either. I have restarted my phone, fully charged my devices and done everything found on the internet. What do I do? Is it the new update?

Posted on Apr 2, 2023 11:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 7:57 AM

My earbuds work fine but after 16.4 update on iPhone I am unable to use Airdrop to pass things to buy macair. Get message on iPhone saying "unable to pair". 16.4 a world of problems! My weather app no longer working using cell service (works with wifi, but Not when I am not connected to Wifi). others reporting same problems

14 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2023 7:57 AM in response to isabellef22

My earbuds work fine but after 16.4 update on iPhone I am unable to use Airdrop to pass things to buy macair. Get message on iPhone saying "unable to pair". 16.4 a world of problems! My weather app no longer working using cell service (works with wifi, but Not when I am not connected to Wifi). others reporting same problems

May 18, 2023 7:54 AM in response to isabellef22

On my iPhone SE2020 after the update to iOS 16.4.1 (20E252) I can connect to bluetooth headphones (Shokz OpenMove) but I am finding I can't change the volume. On my Sena SRL-Mesh blue tooth helmet system the sound is regularly breaking up, cutting in and out.

I tested both my headphones with a Google Pixel 7a and it works perfectly with no cutting out and good volume control. This problem only happened after the iOS iOS 16.4.1 update.

Bluetooth not working after iOS 16.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.