Skip to content

AOL.com

Aol.

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.

Tell us how we can improve AOL. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously.

10405 results found

1. What's wrong with the comments? It won't allow to login.

AOL comments won't allow login, or comments.

3996th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  2. Have been attempting to post comments but it says log in even though I am logged in and when I call for service they tell me they won't help

Have been attempting to post comments but it says log in even though I am logged in and when I call the AOL number they will not help

3996th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  3. When trying to send a comment, it creates a loop and im being asked to sign in, even if i already have login access on the website, or ADG

When trying to send a comment, it creates a loop and im being asked to sign in, even if i already have login access on the website, or AOL Desktop Gold
    please take a look over this issue

2215th ranked
    0 comments  ·  News  ·  Admin →
  4. I keep getting rejected in comments when I am abiding the rules

I have no idea why I keep getting rejected when I am using appropriate language while posting my opinions.

3996th ranked
    1 comment  ·  News  ·  Admin →
  5. Why are my comments about Trump's failures being rejected?

I've posted comments about Trump's failures dozens of times and suddenly they are being rejected. Why?

3996th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  6. Why are my posts about Project 2024 being rejected?

AOL has an bigoted right wing moderator rejecting my post that discusses Project 2025. I've posted this comment before with no problem. Why is AOL being so right wing?

3996th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  7. Easier to Forward

Go back to small screen on "Send To"...blocks are too long and compress box for email, after which can't find the "send" button. Also, you changed the simplicity of the contact list. Very difficult to navigate. Please go back to original on this also. Plus, would like to get rid of ads and extend my email to be able to read it better. Just a thought...thanks!

3996th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  8. 3996th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  9. need the ability to delete multiple contacts in email when using aol.com

I have about 1K email contacts in my aol.com email. I need to delete like 900 of them. I can't do it one at a time!

3996th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  10. 92nd ranked
    1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Admin →
  11. 3996th ranked
    2 comments  ·  Admin →
  12. 95th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  13. What is with AOL moderators lately. I've posted the same post about Trump's agreement to withdaway from Afghanistan a hundred times and now

What is with aol moerators lately? I've posted the same post about Trump's agrreement to withdraw from Afghanisan a hundred times and now they find objection to it? For what reason, other than the moderators own prejudice.

3996th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  14. Put my AOL back to old format. I hate the new formaat.

I hate the new format. Put the old format back on Richard Boldt

110th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  15. GET BACK TO OLD AOL

HOW TO GET BACK TO OLD AOL

39th ranked
    3 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Admin →
  16. 3996th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  17. Mail format

How can restore the old AOL mail format? I've searched online, but the suggestions either don't work or I cannot find the buttons that they say we should use.

101st ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  18. Please go back to old format!! This new one does not work for me. Why do I have two extra steps to clear off a read email? Seriously!!

Go back to old format. This one is not at all helpful. Actually creates more work. Why do "read" emails still appear??

98th ranked
  19. 3996th ranked
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
  20. News Feed

Allow us to remove sources of propaganda such as Fox, OAN etc...

995th ranked
  • Don't see your idea?

AOL.com

Categories