Bullets not working

Gabi

09 Jun, 2023 02:31 PM

I just updated Voodoo pad to the latest version and the ability to use the shortcut keys and drop-down menu to format bullets is still not working in my document. Any tips on trouble shooting this?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by John on 26 Jun, 2023 12:09 AM

This is a known issue that occurs when running VoodooPad on recent versions of macOS. We do not have a workaround at this time.

2. 2 Posted by mara on 23 Jun, 2024 10:52 PM

One year on from the above question and reply about shortcut keys, are there any solutions for the lack of shortcut keys for bullet points on macOS? Long ago there was a combination with the backslash that would produce a bullet point, but it has been many years (10? 12?) that there has been no keyboard shortcut for bullets.
    Thanks for any updates.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by John on 04 Jul, 2024 05:13 PM

We don't have a solution yet. The previous approach relied on private macOS APIs that were removed in macOS 12. To the best of our knowledge, neither private nor public APIs that provide similar functionality have been introduced in subsequent versions.

4. 4 Posted by Maryam A. Mosha... on 04 Jul, 2024 05:15 PM

Ah, pity! Thank you for your reply! I hope something comes along… VP is a great app!

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac